On 19 September 2014 the Department of Education and Skills submitted its 9th application for EU co-funding under the EGF for a programme of guidance, training, education and enterprise supports for up to 424 persons made redundant from late 2013 to mid 2014 at the former aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul facility of Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland (LTAI) in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin and additionally for up to 200 unemployed young persons under the age of 25 years who are not currently in education, training or employment in the region. The EGF programme, which received final approval from the EU authorities in April 2015, ran until 19 September 2016.
Further information about this EGF Programme can be accessed by following the link provided below.
- Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland EGF application 19 Sept 2014
- Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland EGF application 19 Sept 2014 Financial Plan
- European Commission proposal of EGF payment to EP & Council COM(2015) 47 final IE Lufthansa Technik
- European Parliament & Council decision EU 2015 643 15Apr2015_LTAI EGF approval
- Download Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Forms
- Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Client Information Presentation
Implementation reports on the Lufthansa Technik EGF programme can be seen below:
- LTAI EGF Programme 1st Implementation Report 9 June 2015
- LTAI EGF Programme 2nd Implementation Report 28 Sept 2015
- LTAI EGF Programme 3rd Implementation Report 9 February 2016
- LTAI EGF Programme 4th Implementation Report 8 June 2016
An EGF Consultative Forum has been set up to assist in the implementation of, and to maximise participation in the EGF programme. Minutes of Forum meetings can be seen below. The 3rd LTAI Consultative Forum was expanded to incorporate the recently approved PWAI EGF programme