Administrative & Technical Support Unit
WRC Social and Economic Consultants provide the Administrative and Technical Support Unit (ATSU) for the EGF inIreland. Following a public procurement process, the company is currently contracted to the Managing Authority for the EGF to assist in implementing the EGF construction programmes and to prepare final reports for the SR Technics programme and for the three EGF construction programmes in line with European Commission requirements.
The role of the ATSU includes:
- providing administrative, communication, and data processing services;
- advising the Managing Authority on aspects of programme implementation and data requirements;
- providing management information, activity, and financial data to the Managing Authority;
- providing an interim payment verification process for programme and services claims to be presented to the Managing Authority; and,
- preparing Final Reports for the European Commission.
If you wish to contact the ATSU, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.